Tags

Show more

....GOLDEN....

....GOLDEN....

When my pallid turns vivid.

When day will start to set

I will fly with you

When this will turn pallid

I will turn to create your world vivid

When day grows into your reason to fret,

I will become your wonderland

When life forces you to lament

I will lead you to a reason to laugh again

When everything follows dark

I’ll be your never ending golden

When ocean chills will mock

I’ll be your flare of warmth

When trouble of waves will outmarch

Then I’ll soak and expunge your every disregard

When you will dive further into the bleaker side

Then I will be your brighter end

When silence will poison your every haven

I will whisper to you from your window sill

And be your shoulder to lean

When hate seals your world,

I will burn them with lovelorn rays

When you will be lonesome

I will be there with you at the end of the day

To make your life golden again.

~Arushi Sahu

 

Comments