Tags

Show more

To all of yesterday and today…

To all of yesterday and today…

To all those, I've loved.

To all the people I have loved before
I embrace you indeed till this date
Being with you
Is a such a folklore
Every dream is coming true

To my parents, who brought me so
I will cherish you eternally
More than ever
Being my lifeline, you gave me breath
I love you to the moon and back

To all the friends I have had before
And the ones I have today
Never leave me alone and low
Let's touch the sky, together fly high.
Let's create a bond created never before.

To all the boys I've loved before
I admire you because of your rare soul
Nothing else, that people claim
You are exceptional, as you are a part of
this poem today!

To all those places I have been before
I crave to come anew, visit you
Grateful for the adventures you lent me
I have revelled in you more than
Ever before.

To all the people I don't know
I tell you - you are graceful and cute
You are creating someone's life like mine
So never relinquish
You are divine.

~Arushi Sahu

Comments