Tags

Show more

Growing up is chaotic!

Growing up is chaotic!

How's life going?

Picture by Author


Hey everyone!
After one and a half months almost, I've got back here! Finally! Missed Blogger so much. Wrote a lot last month. Will dump it here slowly. For now, here are four out of many!

Who am I?

To ask why, when, who and where
They all come after what
But such questions come to me
Only when my existence is sought.
~who am I

Jealousy!!

I have been jealous
Of people around me
Who is talking with those
To talk to I've been keen
I have hated growing up
Now I hate the feelings
Which tears me apart from those
Who I've loved more than my being.

Happy mother's day!

If I ever become a mom
I swear, I won't be like you
Because you give yourself to all
When it's not even asked to
How could you be so great?
How could you be so lovely?
I just wanna be you
But the issue is
I don't want to copy this masterpiece!!

Growing up is chaotic!

The older I get
More that I think
I understand something
That I might not want
Its life isn't the trouble
The trouble is me
The problem isn't my body
It's just my mind
My heart doesn't want it
But what can I do
What can I do with my mind!

Guts & Noise.

Had a meet with guts
to start a battle with my voice
About my throat
my empty noise.

I'm So Tired

Tired of insecurities
Tired of choices
Jaded by people
Jaded by races
Did it go too far?
Or did I go too far?
Just to find me
at someone else’s part?
I’m weary of voices
I am weary of noises
One thing my heart
and mind agree on
Is to be lost in an oasis.

Empty Streets

Empty streets possess
diamond paths. Which I beg for
after every night.

~Arushi Sahu

Comments