Tags

Show more

Lost not to be found.

But to be newly found

Photo by everett mcintire on Unsplash

I have been leaving notes in the wild
Putting tearing strings away
Flinging a fine little aisle
Cause wildflowers never looked so wild.

Sturdy, never so thirsty
Dramatic imagery of these miniatures
Vintage of their own
No one knows how they were sown.

Wild, I declare
Stillness of skies, all grey
Days spent in brown
Playing in an ornate frame.

Washed off. No, they were not.
Delicacy in the face,
Ingrained in rocks
Beneath their veins.

Long Lost, were they in a valley?
Like my feet refrained from feeling
in that alley.
No belonging to nowhere
they creed.
Still, thy are proclaimed
as an ecstatic mountain yield.

Fetch me these, they resemble me
Lost, not asserting: 'I am found'
Since I left the ground
As I fall in love with the wilderness
Me, freshly found.

~Arushi Sahu

Sometimes it is good to be lost in between, and not knowing how to feel. Sometimes it is not about being found in the same place but growing in some other. Like those wildflowers in those ecstatic valleys, they are wild; they are fresh; they aren't found in gardens, but still their beauty is the winner of all races of flowers. Travellers find them, not calling them lost. Like them, I am found. Newly found after once being lost.

Comments